Your IPAR Biotech Floral Aura is Orchid!
Hello beautiful! Let’s get to know your skin better!
By the time you finish checking out this page, you’ll know:
- The benefits of being an orchid
- What specific actions to focus on to achieve balance as an orchid
- Pitfalls to watch out for as an orchid
- Our top product picks for orchids
- Extra orchid specific resources
You’ve landed here because you can say yes to at least 4 of these points
- You notice a frequent red flush/blush to your skin
- Areas of your face consistently appear red that won’t go away
- Your skin is very sensitive to skin care products and can become easily inflamed /sore/reactive
- Small changes in your routine can send your skin into a frenzy
- Outside stressors can irritate your skin, such as spicy foods, the sun, wind, heat, etc.
- You often notice small red bumps that appear like acne, but never fully develop into a whitehead, and appear in clusters
- Your skin feels like it’s easily stripped
- Your skin can become irritated just by touching it too much or too hard
- You can describe your skin as being oily/dry/combination too
- Washing your skin more than once a day can easily irritate it
- Abrasive exfoliation irritates your skin and/or causes redness
Benefits of being an Orchid
- Your skin is like that sassy, blunt girlfriend who’s not shy about telling you what she doesn’t like. There’s usually little to no guessing when your skin is unhappy.
- Your skin is good at communicating with you about changes to your skincare routine. It doesn’t take as long to know if something won’t work.
- Your skin care routine really only needs the essentials. You don’t need a lot of boosting products; it’s about the quality essentials.
Your Top 3 Focuses for balanced skin
- Reducing inflammation: Get to know what ingredients are known for their abilities to help reduce inflammation, like turmeric, aloe, calendula, etc. Antioxidants will also help to build your resilience to inflammation.
- Controlling inflammation: You want to get to a point where it’s not just about soothing present inflammation. Find balance and maintaining that calm state are a key focus for you. Find your skincare essentials and stick to them like glue.
- Protect the skin: Major factors of inflammation for Orchids are environmental stresses like wind, sun, heat, etc. Look for products that are going to help by providing a protective layer between yourself and the outside world.
Top pitfalls for an Orchid
- Not having a fully balanced routine! Every skin care routine needs to contain a cleanser, exfoliator, hydrator, and skin moisturizer. Each piece is interconnected and missing just one of these can perpetuate your skin concerns.
- Product jumping: When you find something that works, stick with it! Jumping on the newest gimmicks can send your skin into a tailspin. Your skin is highly reactive to start and when we are continually changing up the skincare landscape, our skin becomes confused and expresses it through inflammation.
- Not providing protection: We all love getting a little colour in the summer, but to Orchids, the sun can be more damaging than just a sunburn. Skin conditions like Rosacea are heightened when introduced to seasonal, environmental changes. Be sure your products include protective ingredients that will help your sensitive skin fight back against stressors.